This will become the Born Entity dev blog and this being the first post I figure I should describe Born Entity. It is a RSPS That has pretty much everything you can think of. Well not everything YET :D
In the future, I will be posting what I'm working and previews of new features and keep users updated on my my current top 5 todo list.
1. make the website
2.work on the shop items
3. work on the npc drops
4. work on admin/mod/donator zones
5. work on godwars.
I will post some videos on here soon!
In the future, I will be posting what I'm working and previews of new features and keep users updated on my my current top 5 todo list.
1. make the website
2.work on the shop items
3. work on the npc drops
4. work on admin/mod/donator zones
5. work on godwars.
I will post some videos on here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment